Google Gmail Account Recovery
Everyone loves Google, and if you add the best that Google has in an email account? You have an excellent email account called Google Mail or, in simple words, Google Gmail. Google Gmail was first released on March 31, 2004. At its launch, Google Gmail was running in beta mode and you can have an account only if you have an invitation from an existing user. And even if you face problems using Google Gmail, you can contact Google Gmail Account Recovery. Nowadays it is free and anyone can have quick and easy steps like 1, 2, 3. Google Gmail was the first to provide 1 GB of free space for email, while Hotmail and Yahoo offered 10 MB or more free accounts. Google Gmail has great resources and it is necessary to know everything to take advantage of the best of Google Gmail. Several resources provided by our new and always updated Google Gmail for its efficiency.
- Keyboard shortcuts
Know how to Recover deleted Google Gmail account within two days of deleting it.
Recovery of the deleted Google Gmail account within two days after deletion, but remember that you can not usually recover a deleted Google Gmail account after two days or delete a Google Gmail account from a phone or tablet. Deleting a Google Gmail account removes Google Gmail from your Google account, but does not delete your Google account.
- Fast act. After deleting a Google Gmail account, you have a maximum of two business days to recover the account.
- Open the Google recovery page. Go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery in your browser. Now there will be a page going to open with a text field.
- Enter your email address. Enter the address of the Google Gmail account that you deleted.
- Click Next. It is a blue button below the text field.
If you see a message saying that your email does not exist or has been deleted, you will not be able to recover your Google Gmail account.
- Enter your password. In the text field at the center of the page, enter the password for your email address.
- Click Next. It is below the text field.
- Click Continue when prompted. By doing this, you will be directed to the account creation page, where you can reset your old email address.
- Review your account information. Then you are going to see your old email address here, along with your provided mobile number or recovery email id. And If it seems that everything is perfectly updated, then you can proceed to the next step.
- Now Click the Submit button. It is going to fill with blue color and placed below the account information section on the screen.
- Enter a phone number. In the text field in the center of the page, enter a phone number where you can receive a text message.
- Click Continue. It is near the end of the page. Google will send a text message with a verification code to your phone.
- Retrieve your verification code. Open the section or application of messages on your phone, open the Google text and analyze the six-digit code in the message.
- Enter the verification code. On the computer, type the code in the text field in the center of the page.
- Click Continue. It is below the verification code field. While the code is correct, it will retrieve your email account and return it to the Google account page.
- Open your Google Gmail account. Go to https://www.gmail.com/ in your browser. This will open the inbox of the previously deleted account, even if you have to log in to the account first.
Here given steps on how can you recover your Google Gmail password?
This section shows how to recover a lost or forgotten Google Gmail password using the Google Gmail website or the Google Gmail mobile application or how you can recover your Google Gmail Password. All you have to do is follow these simple steps and you are ready to go.
- Access https://mail.google.com. Use the link or enter the URL in a web browser. If your email or phone number has not been filled in automatically, enter it in the tagged field, and then click Next.
- Click on Forgot your password? below the password field.
- Enter the last password you remember and click Next.
- If you do not remember any of the previously used passwords, click on Experiment a different question at the bottom of the gray box.
- Continue clicking on Try a different question until you find one that can respond, respond and click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Open the email or Google text message.
- Now enter the verification code you received in the given section.
- Enter a new password and confirm in the labeled fields.
- Click Change password.
- Click Continue. Your password has been recovered and you can enter Google Gmail with it.
If you are asking questions out there about how to perform my Google Gmail account recovery?
This article will guide you through the various means of your question about my Google Gmail account recovery or Account Recover Google Gmail, if you have forgotten your password and security issues, or if you have become the victim of an invaded account. Then all you have to do
is follow one of the data according to your situation.
- You have not registered alternative recovery options Sadly, when you created your account, if you did not register a security question that you should have remembered or any recovery email id or the alternate mobile number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you can not prove that you are the legitimate owner of the account. Therefore, the recovery of accounts is absolutely impossible and there is no way to avoid this.
- Your mobile phone number has changed
If you have changed the number of your mobile phone, you can still recover your account just to remember your password.
Go to this link to recover your account. A reset code will be sent to your alternate recovery address or phone number.
You will be asked for your password.
- Your Google Gmail account has been invaded
If someone has changed their account information, such as recovery phone number or recovery email,
if someone has deleted their account or if they can not sign in for another reason, Google Gmail offers a step-by-step recovery process.
- First, click on the following link to access the recovery page:
- Enter your email or phone number and click Next.
- After entering your email address, Google Gmail will ask for the last password you used, and then ask you where you want to receive the reset code:
- If you do not have a mobile phone number or email address where you can receive a reset code, you must create one.
- A reset code will be sent immediately to you. On the next page, you will be asked to enter the six-digit reset code and have access to your account. Check your text or email messages for the code.
- Google Gmail Account Not Accessed for 9 Months
If you have not accessed your Google Gmail account for about 9 months, it has been removed from the Google Gmail server. The deleted accounts and
the stored data are impossible to recover. Unfortunately, if this is your case, you must create a new account, taking care to write
down your password and security issues in a safe place.
Now here are some commonly asked question from our users and their answers and in case if they are related to you then how knows they may be helpful
How to log into my Google Gmail?
sign in is done On your computer, by going to Google Gmail official site.
Then Enter the email or the phone number and password of your Google account. If the information is already full and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account.
How I can open my Google Gmail?
Access your email in Google Gmail
- Log in to your Google Gmail account.
- In the upper left corner, open the Settings gear wheel and select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Find the "Check email from other accounts" setting and click Add an email account.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the email address same as your username.
Is the Google Gmail is Free to use by anyone?
Google Gmail does not cost money to use, but it's not free. Google's popular online email service, which lasts 10 days on Tuesday, cannot charge for Google Gmail accounts. One way to make money with Google Gmail is to automatically scan and index messages and use the data you browse to show ads relevant to users.
How does Google Gmail make money?
Yes, Google users are the biggest lucrative product of their products. This is the same concept that accompanies Google emails. Google Gmail only makes money with Adsense, being paid for each defined ad. Google Gmail ads are charged in forms based on "Impression of 1000 impressions" and "per click".
How can I see my inbox in Google Gmail?
Follow these steps to search all of your email messages, including those that are not in your inbox:
- On your computer, open Google Gmail.
- In the search box, click on the down arrow.
- Click the All emails drop-down list and select Email, spam, and trash.
- Write some information that is in the absent email.
- click Search option in bottom.
Get stuck with the problems in Google Gmail, take Google Gmail Account Recovery service from us at cost-effective prices. You can contact our customer service to reset your password, recover your account without phone number or to retrieve your password for old Google Gmail account. With the help of our professionals, you can also trace an old account that you have forgotten with the help of registered phone number. Our engineers deal with the customers in professional manner to better understand their query. You can also get help from Google Gmail Account Recovery on live chat support, if you are not able to contact us on call.
- How can I recover my account?
- Can I call Google to reset password?
- How can I recover my account without phone number?
- When can I contact on Google Gmail Account Recovery customer service?
- How can I find all my accounts registered with phone number?
- Does Google Gmail account recovery provide live chat support?
- What is customer support number of Google Gmail Account Recovery?
- How can I retrieve my password with support of Google Gmail Account Recovery?
- Can I send an email to Google for getting help on account recovery?
- Can I trace an account with phone number?