How To Change Your Facebook Password And Keep Your Account Secure?
One of the most common questions asked by the users of FB is How to change Facebook password. Are you also having the same technical problems? Do you want some sort of technical guidance? If yes then you can ask your problems of FB account direct to the team of FB for seeking instant guidance. Whatever your problem is, you can get in touch with the professionals for immediate tech support any time of the day.
How do you reset your Facebook account?
Some users who’ve just started using FB might face some problems in resetting the FB account. Quick steps for them are:
- First of all, you need to go to the FB website.
- Here, you’ll be asked how to recover your account means via email, phone, or security questions.
- You will now go to a new page of Account Recover Facebook.
- Make sure to tap on click ‘Turn On’.
- The last step is to reset the FB account by following the prompts.
How can I recover my Facebook password?
Users of FB will get 3 ways of account recovery. They can make use of Phone numbers, email, or security questions to answer. Using any one of them, it’s easy to resolve the problem of account recovery. So, make sure that you seek the technical guidance of the professionals for reliable and instant help.
How do you change your Facebook password on a mobile phone?
On Android App
- At first, go to the Facebook app and then select the menu button
- Click on the “Account settings” and then the option “General“.
- Now, you are needed to select the “Password“.
- After this, you’ll have to enter your current password in the given space
- type your new password twice to confirm it.
- Lastly, you just have to click on “Change Password” to set a new password.
On iOS App
- To start the process, tap on the “More” button that is available lower-right part of the screen.
- Look for the “Settings” and then select the “General“ option
- Tap on “Password“ and you will get a new page.
- Just mention your current password
- Here, type your new password in the given fields two times.
- Finally, you’ll need to tap on the “Change Password” button.
How can I reset my Facebook password with a mobile number?
How to change Facebook password? Are you also looking for the answer to this query? If yes then these are the perfect way to change the password:
- At first, FB users need to visit the Facebook login page
- Make sure to click on the “Forgotten Account link.
- On a new page, you will get the different options of password recovery.
- You will receive a password reset code on your phone number. Make sure to choose the account recovery method.
- In this step, you just need to search your FB account via your phone number by clicking “Search“.
- At this step, you can select the option where you want to get the code to be sent.
- In this step, just hit on “Continue“.
- Mention the code in the space and then tap continue.
- Type your new password twice to confirm
In case, there are some technical problems then feel free to get in touch with the FB support team. You’ll be provided with immediate technical help from them. So, dial the FB support service helpline number anytime for the day.